I can’t believe it’s fall already. But maybe I’m so surprised the year has been flying because I’ve been so busy with writing projects! Truth be told…I’m getting a little burned out.
Well. I’m trying to not let that happen. So I’ve created a new fall goal. 🙂
See, last December was terrible. Not TERRIBLE terrible, mind you. Just that I really didn’t get to enjoy Christmas like I normally do. I didn’t bake cookies and I watched maybe one Hallmark Christmas movie. (Yeah, I know. Really bad.)
So this year, my new fall goal is make sure I have ALL my writing projects completely done before December 1st. Then I’m going to take the entire month off and just ENJOY the holidays.
Sounds heavenly, yes?
Here are my plans:
- I will make my normal 8 different kinds of Christmas cookies
- I will make a gingerbread house (from scratch!)
- I will host a girls Christmas get-together/cookie swap
- I will watch EVERY NEW HALLMARK CHRISTMAS movie made
- I will read Christmas books
- I will spend most of my days in yoga pants and try not to eat all the cookies I make
- Oh, and I will research on Pinterest and make really creative food gifts to give away
That there is motivation! (For me)
I can’t wait!
Have you thought about Christmas yet? Have you made any fall goals for yourself?