Hi, all! Jennifer here.
Well, it’s November already! And you know what that means…
No-Shave November is a month-long journey during which participants forgo shaving and grooming in order to evoke conversation and raise cancer awareness.
I admit I LOVE this idea. What a wonderful cause. Although, truth be told, I’m not a big fan of facial hair on men. I do prefer a clean cut kind of guy and most of the heroes I write about in my books don’t have facial hair. Sorry.
However… every once in a while I do catch a glimpse of a celebrity who has recently grown some facial hair and I have to say, he looks good. Sometimes even better.
Thus, I decided to create a top ten list. So here goes:
Jenn’s Top Ten list of Celebrities Who Look Great (if not better) with Beards
- Chris Evans– Sexy scruff.
- Chris Pine— Oh, my. Even with that tinge of gray it gets a YES from me.
- Joe Manganiello—Whoa. Yeah, I think the beard works in this instance.
- Prince Harry—MUCH better with a beard.
- Drake—So adorable
- Bradley Cooper— That’s a lot of beard. But then again, he’s a lot of man so it all balances out.
- Ricky Martin—Ooh, a beard makes him look so sophisticated.
- George Clooney—Beard or no beard. Who cares? This man can do whatever he wants.
- David Beckham—Yes. Yes. Yes.
- Chris Hemsworth— I’m sorry. What were we talking about again?
Gee, I feel somewhat inspired to write a character with a beard now.
How about you—do you prefer facial hair or clean cut on a guy? Or does it depend on the guy?