Its movie month here at Heart Shaped Glasses, so I thought I would share my top ten favourite movies.These are all films I watch over and over again.
- Aliens – best action movie ever.
- Serenity – bring back Firefly!
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – because it started me on my lifelong love affair with Han Solo.
- Love Actually – I watch this every Christmas. I love all the intermingling stories.
- Terminator 1 and 2 – I slipped an extra one in there but I couldn’t decide which I liked better.
- Pulp Fiction – another I love for the intertwining stories (and John Travolta!)
- Lord of the Rings – okay, that’s three films but they did such a fantastic job with such a huge story.
- Gladiator – Russell Crowe in a skirt, what more can I say!
- Dirty Dancing – I just love the dancing in this movie.
- Avatar – for the special effects.
Looking at this list, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of romance in there. And, as a writer of all sorts of romance, I feel I should be watching more! So which romantic movies would you recommend?