Hi, all. Jennifer here. 🙂
Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to settle into a normal routine again. Some of you may have made resolutions or goals to work toward in the new year. And that’s great!
However… maybe you still need an extra kick in the pants.
So here are My Ten Favorite Motivational Songs to Help Inspire You
1) It’s Time by Imagine Dragons –time to write that book, lose that weight, quit smoking
2) Roar by Katy Perry –take charge of your life and body
3) Work B**ch by Britney Spears –you want it. It’s not going to be easy. You have to work.
4) The Climb by Miley Cyrus — it’s going to take time. But enjoy the process of getting there too
5) Dare You To Move by Switchfoot –what’s holding you back?
6) Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey –you can do it. Don’t stop believin’
7) Fighter – Christina Aguilera –others saying you can’t? Thank them for making you stronger!
8) Let it Go –Demi Lovato from the movie Frozen –stop telling yourself no
9) Brave – Sara Bareilles –Be brave and do it!
10) Defying Gravity from The musical Wicked –listen to your instincts and defy gravity
A co-worker/friend of mine recently passed away last week. He was only 45.
Ecclesiastes 9:12 ESV For man does not know his time
Time is precious. Don’t waste it. Decide what you want to do then do it.
You may not get another chance. IT’S TIME to DEFY GRAVITY today!