Clevelanders are tough, a bit cynical, and just a little crazy, and Marin McGinnis is no exception. When she’s not chasing after big dogs or watching tweens skate around hockey rinks, she is immersing herself in Victorian era romance. She lives in Northeast Ohio with her husband, son, and two standard poodles named Larry and Sneaky Pete.
Welcome to Heart-Shaped Glasses!From suspense to sweet or sinfully erotic, or in the past, present or future...we write to entertain our readers. From aspiring to multi-published, we are romance authors, seeing life through our own heart-shaped glasses. Enjoy the view!
Subscribe to HSG via Email
- How to Cope With Holiday Frazzle December 7, 2017
- The End is Near… December 5, 2017
- My Grown-Up Christmas TBR List December 4, 2017
- Tis the season… for thanks November 29, 2017
- Hunky-or-Average-Joe-Hero AUTHOR INTERVIEW with Barbara White Daille November 16, 2017
- Wishing you a Bittersweet Christmas… November 13, 2017
TopicsAfterglows Publishing Autumn Bethanne Strasser Books Christmas Clarissa Yip contemporary romance Debora Dennis ebooks Entangled Publishing Fall Firsts Food giveaway Historical Fiction Historical Romance Jennifer Shirk Julie Jarnagin Landra Graf life Lori Sizemore Lynn Crain Marin McGinnis Molly McLain Movies New release Nina Croft plotting rejection resolutions Robin Bielman Romance romance author Seasons Settings Summer summer vacation Sutton Fox Tina Vaughn Travel Victorian era Weddings We recommend winter writing