I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year, but wish everybody who is GOOD LUCK.
I know writing is your focus right now, so I thought I’d share some really easy and fast dinners you can make this week so you can afford to squeeze in more writing time. These are all recipes I have tried and have made more than once, so you KNOW they’re yummy.
- Greek-Style Shrimp Scampi Want to make it gluten-free? Instead of pasta, use spaghetti squash!
- Cheesy-Penne with Broccoli Super fast! And low fat, too.
- 20 min Chicken Enchiladas So quick because it uses rotisserie chicken!
- Sloppy Joe sliders Not only done in 20 min but kid friendly too. Serve with a side salad!
- White Bean Soup with Kale and Chorizo I make this with smoked Kielbasa instead of smoked chorizo and it was YUM
Are you hungry now?
Hope you try a few of these recipes!
(But first, get your word count in!)
Until next time,