We all have guilty pleasures. Those things we secretly love. When I think of guilty pleasures I think of Rachel on Friends who claimed Dangerous Liaisons was her favorite movie but her actual favorite movie was Weekend at Bernies. 🙂 I’ll share a few of my guilty pleasure if you’ll share yours!
- Reality TV – Right now, I love tiny house shows. I watched Project Runway Junior. I’ve also like the Real Housewives of New York. I even watched Married at First Sight even though I knew the whole thing was ridiculous. I can’t help myself. Once I get hooked, I have to watch the entire season. Oh, and I’m obsessed with Dateline. Who doesn’t enjoy a good murder mystery. By the way, the significant other is always the guilty one.
- Junk Food – My favorites are Coke (the real stuff, not diet), Peanut M&Ms, and Cheez-Its.
- Self-Help and Motivational Books – I guess some people would think this is a good thing, but I read a lot of this stuff. I write fiction, so I should spend most of my time reading fiction. But I can’t resist ten steps that will change your life (but usually don’t.)
- My Slippers and Favorite Sweater – I have a pair of dirty old house shoes that always wear in the house–my poor husband. I also have a sweater that I wore when I was pregnant that is all stretched out. I’d like to say I’ve never gone out in public in either of these items but that would be a lie!
- Instagram – I’m not a big fan of Facebook because I really don’t want to know what your political views are. But I could spend hours on the Instagram “explore” page. All of those photos are mind numbing…in an awesome way.
So make me feel better about myself. What are your guilty pleasures?
My latest release – The Wedding Barn