This isn’t a writing post or a reading post or even an industry post [but I bet I can make it one]. It’s just a fun way to make fun of the old people in your life. There are probably a gazillion ways to identify with aging. [And here you go…] Maybe this can help you create a secondary character your readers will relate to!
Seven ways you know you’re old.
- You get excited when your kids come home.
- You’re the one paying for your kids to come home.
- Random people call you ma’am.
- Gray hair.
- 20th wedding anniversary.
- You don’t care about stupid studies that tell you not to wear jeans.
- Naps are fun.